You can now play Send Automatic Emails for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– Send emails automatically every year to your contacts.
– You can set a custom message for each contact.
– Use a default message for any number of contacts you need, using "@" will set the name of the contact using it.
– Edit messages at any time.
– Switch between custom message or default message at any time.
– You can close the application at any time, the emails will be sent in the background.
– A Gmail account with access to less secure applications enabled on the security settings of the account.
– Internet access.
How to download and run Send Automatic Emails on your PC and Mac
Send Automatic Emails For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Send Automatic Emails For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Send Automatic Emails For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Send Automatic Emails:
Step to Step Guide / Send Automatic Emails For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Send Automatic Emails’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pile Driving For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.