You can now play Sensor Sense for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sensor Sense shows you information about all sensors supported by your phone.
Download for free and start exploring the data around you.
Sensors: Support for all Android sensors: light sensor, compass, acceleration, GPS, …
Real time graphs: Quickly view changes in sensors
Record sensors: Export data as a shareable .csv file
Callibration: callibrate all sensors when needed
Material Design: A beautiful and intuitive interface
Detailed information: Information about the specifications of each sensor
• Location: to display location info
• Photos/Media/Files: to save measurements to a .csv file
• Microphone: to display sound info
How to download and run Sensor Sense on your PC and Mac
Sensor Sense For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sensor Sense For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sensor Sense For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sensor Sense:
Step to Step Guide / Sensor Sense For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sensor Sense’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DragonVale For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.