You can now play SG Lighting for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Choose from 16 million colors,including dimmable standard white light;
Can be adjusted for brightness,saturation,and hue;
Bulb is app-driven for timed lights,presets,and adjustments;
Energy-Saving LED lasts for thousands of hours;
7 LED watts is equivalent to 60 incandescent watts;
Add up to 7 bulbs
How to download and run SG Lighting on your PC and Mac
SG Lighting For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SG Lighting For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SG Lighting For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SG Lighting:
More From Us: LeeAlert For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / SG Lighting For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SG Lighting’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Screenshop For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.