You can now play SG Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Supported Android Devices using 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop):
Samsung Galaxy S4, 5, 6
Samsung Note 3, 4
Nexus 4, 5, 6
HTC One M8
LG G3, G4
If your device is not on this list but uses Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a good chance CUBE key finder will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level of support in troubleshooting scenarios.
How to download and run SG Tracker on your PC and Mac
SG Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SG Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SG Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SG Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / SG Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SG Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Basic Education Learning in School (New V1.3.2) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.