You can now play Shabbos Clock for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Can't part with your Android device on the holiest day of the week? We've got the solution!
Shabbos Clock is the app for every Jew who celebrates the Shabbat.
* Displays current time on screen.
* Unlimited Alarm Options
* Alarms automatically shut off after specified duration (10-50 seconds)
* No snooze button to interfere with Shabbos rules.
* Repeatable Alarms by Weekly Pattern
* Set Alarms Based Off Of Offsets Of Your Local Sunrise & Sunset
Important: Test BEFORE Shabbos to confirm your setup works.
How to download and run Shabbos Clock on your PC and Mac
Shabbos Clock For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Shabbos Clock For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Shabbos Clock For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Shabbos Clock:
Step to Step Guide / Shabbos Clock For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Shabbos Clock’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Gmail For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.