You can now play ShakeAlertLA for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ShakeAlertLA alerts you that an earthquake has been detected and that you may soon feel shaking. You can also use this app to prepare for an earthquake, get details on recent earthquakes, and find help after an earthquake. This app is brought to you by Mayor Eric Garcetti and the City of Los Angeles, and built on the ShakeAlert system developed by the U.S. Geological Survey.
How to download and run ShakeAlertLA on your PC and Mac
ShakeAlertLA For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ShakeAlertLA For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ShakeAlertLA For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ShakeAlertLA:
Step to Step Guide / ShakeAlertLA For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ShakeAlertLA’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Word Jigsaw For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.