You can now play Shazam Encore for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by hundreds of millions of people each month to instantly identify music that’s playing and see what others are discovering. All for free.
And that’s just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.
Top artists like Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato, are using Shazam to find new music, and you can follow them to share in the thrill of discovery.
• Identify music with one tap
• Turn on Auto Shazam to automatically identify music that’s playing
• Simply log in to sync all your Shazams across all devices
• Shazam Offline: Identify music even when you’re not connected!*
• Sing along to songs with real-time music lyrics, or watch their YouTube videos
• Follow your favorite artists to see what they’re Shazaming
• Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlists**
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you Shazam**
• Buy your Shazamed songs in Google Play Music with just one tap
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real-time charts
• Check out recommended tracks to find new music
• Find out what’s popular locally and around the world in the Explore tap
• Quick links to Google Play and Amazon stores
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more…
MORE THAN MEETS THE EAR
• Shazam visual recognition: Tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines, books and so much more! Use it anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch to see the artist and song appear
• Previewing and buying music requires the Google Play music store in your country
• MIPS devices are not supported
• Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205139787-App-Permissions
• Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shazam.encore.android
*Song names will appear in your My Shazam tab once connection is restored
**Some features are dependent on location, device and app version
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/categories/200239877-Android
How to download and run Shazam Encore on your PC and Mac
Shazam Encore For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Shazam Encore For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Shazam Encore For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Shazam Encore:
Step to Step Guide / Shazam Encore For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Shazam Encore’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.