You can now play SHDb for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
All your favorite superheroes and villains in the palm of your hand!
Who's stronger, Hulk or Superman?… who's tougher, the Thing or Colossus?… who has more power, Silver Surfer or Martian Manhunter?
Find out for yourself with the Superhero Database app!!
Compare up to four heroes or villains side-by-side with the unique comparison feature!
How to download and run SHDb on your PC and Mac
SHDb For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SHDb For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SHDb For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SHDb:
Step to Step Guide / SHDb For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SHDb’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Warwick Schiller For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.