You can now play Shelter: A Survival Card Game for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Shelter is an exciting new zombie card-dueling game.
Playing like a hybrid of a collectible card game and the castle defense genre, Shelter will provide you with hours of challenging play.
Defend yourself from the zombie onslaught as you fight to be reunited with the woman you love. You define your strategy, but be warned…
…You'll need to adapt to survive.
– Deep but accessible gameplay. Easy to learn. Hard to master.
– More than 100 game cards.
– Integrated deck builder for deeply customizable play.
– Graphic novel & comic inspired hand drawn artwork.
– Compelling story and characters.
– 5 Campaign levels including a free roaming level.
The inspiration for Shelter comes from the desire to combine the complex, rich gaming mechanics of collectible card dueling games with the simple accessible gameplay of the castle defense genre.
Shelter is an asymmetric single-player card game where you build a deck of dueling cards and take them into battle against a zombie deck that "plays itself". The zombie deck is not controlled by a hideously complex AI, but plays based on a simple set of rules with dice rolls to add the element of chance. You must fight off the waves of zombies before they smash your shelter's barricades and start munching on your brains.
You choose your survival strategy when you build your deck. Do you pack as many guns into your deck as you can? Do you use traps and reinforce your defenses? Do you stun stronger zombies and pick off the weak ones? You have the freedom to play as you want.
As you win duels, you will be rewarded with new cards to work into your deck and streamline your play style. You will also meet allies throughout the campaign who you take into battle with you. Each ally brings 5 themed cards to the table that allow you to experience different styles of play.
How to download and run Shelter: A Survival Card Game on your PC and Mac
Shelter: A Survival Card Game For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Shelter: A Survival Card Game For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Shelter: A Survival Card Game For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Shelter: A Survival Card Game:
Step to Step Guide / Shelter: A Survival Card Game For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Shelter: A Survival Card Game’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flipboard: News For Any Topic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.