You can now play Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Kanazawa Shogi Level 100 is the most popular Shogi (Japanese Chess) game in Japan.
【Version up!】 Now you can play against a stronger computer engine in Engine Server Game.
■What is "Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess)"?
Shogi, also known as Japanese chess, is the most popular
thinking game in Japan. Unlike chess, the captured pieces could
be returned to the board to be used as a piece for the captured player.
Why don't you challenge this exciting Japanese game!
The Help feature within the game will help you understand the rules of Shogi.
"Shogi Lv.100" has 100 different levels of play from beginner to expert.
Challenge to win medals by defeating computer!
You will win medals by defeating computer in off-line game.
If you collect a certain number of medals, new types of board and pieces will be awarded.
■Engine Server Game (Playing tickets are needed to be purchased)
You can play against a stronger engine in "Lv.200 mode" and "Expert mode" .
We have added new 200 strength levels, which are all above the off-line 100 levels.
You can enjoy another higher level of game and challenge to complete all the medals.
We have provided a special mode for further advanced players, in which you can select the playing style among 5 different strategies.
(Fujii system, Rapid attack vs 4th-file rook, Gokigen central rook, Bear in the hole, None)
There are 5 levels of play for each playing strategy.
・Prices of the subscription for playing the Engine Server Game is US$2.54 per month.
– Human vs Computer, Human vs Human(sharing a single device)
– Let you know your turn by vibration
– Automatic zooming for easy viewing and operations
– Save/Load game record
– Hint feature
– Enable to view full game history of the game record and restart game from the selected move
– Transmit game record by e-mail
– Beautiful graphics and realistic sound effects
– Automatic reading out for each move in Japanese
How to download and run Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) on your PC and Mac
Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess):
Step to Step Guide / Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Steam For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.