You can now play Shooter Assist for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app was created by a US Army Soldier who served on his company's Sniper team in Afghanistan as a spotter, shooter, emergency medical technician (EMT), and radio telephone operator (RTO). This app is meant to educate as well as provide tools to all shooters.
In this app, you get:
Zero your rifle
-You can zero at any range using meters or yards. Scope adjustments of 1/2 MOA, 1/4 MOA, 1/8MOA, or 1/10 Mil. You can determine how far off you are using inches, centimeters, feet, yards, meters, mils or MOAs.
– Get a target distance target height and mils or MOAs you see in your scope.
– Get the distance by sound as well.
– Get a target height by the distance and mils or MOA you see in your scope.
– The wind calculator is a general calculator that will help you get near your target when shooting in windy conditions.
– Between mils and MOAs.
– Measurements such as inches, millimeters, centimeters, feet, yards, meters, miles, and kilometers.
– Speeds such as feet, centimeters, yards, and meters per second, as well as, miles and kilometers per second.
– Temperatures such as Celsius (C) and Fahrenheit (F).
– Purchase ammo calculator
– How to read ammo labels and sizes.
– The structure of a round.
– Different bullet types
Cleaning a firearm
– Different fluids, what they are, what they do, and what to watch out for.
– Different cleaning tools and how they're used.
– How to record information for long range shooting (it's what snipers use).
– The proper way to shoot a rifle and handgun to get accurate shots each time.
– Learn what single-shot, repeating, semi-automatic and automatic handguns are.
– Learn each part to a revolver, semi-automatic, and how to turn a semi-automatic Glock into a full-auto Glock.
– This shows you what goes into long range shooting. Things such as shooting fundamentals, rifles, scopes, ballistic coefficient, difference between match grade ammo and non match grade ammo, wind calculations, shooting at an angle, temperature, elevation and biometric pressure, mirage, spin drift, Coriolis and Eotvos effect, humidity, and moving target.
– Learn what mils are.
– Learn what MOAs (minute of angle) are.
– Different fighting positions such as the prone, sitting, kneeling, standing, ready positions, and handgun positions.
– Learn what a single-shot, repeating, semi-automatic, and automatic rifle are.
– Learn the parts of a bolt-action, semi-automatic, and difference between a semi-automatic and automatic rifle is by the internal parts.
– Learn in detail the different parts of a barrel and what they're meant for.
– General safety rules when handling a firearm. Things that will help you not hurt others or yourself by accident.
– Learn the parts of a scope. Things such as what an Objective lens is and why the size is important or what turrets and a parallax adjustment are.
– Different types of reticles.
– How to read scope labels such as "Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x40mm AO". In depth detail is explained as well as things such as AOE, FFP, SFP, and many others.
– How some turret adjustments as well as a parallax adjustment works.
– Learn what zeroing or sighting is and how to zero/sight your rifle.
– A few common misconceptions people say or do when it comes to firearms. Things such as the difference between a magazine and clip, or Assault rifle and a Sporting rifle.
My goal with this app is to help educate people whether you're very new or really experienced, and get them much closer to being firearms experts.
If you have any problems, questions, suggestions or any various information you'd like to ask, please email me. Thank you
How to download and run Shooter Assist on your PC and Mac
Shooter Assist For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Shooter Assist For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Shooter Assist For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Shooter Assist:
Step to Step Guide / Shooter Assist For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Shooter Assist’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: How to Start Cleaning Business For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.