You can now play Shuffle for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Addictive and easy to play. Find as many words as you can in the time limit from the letters given. But beware only the six letter word will get you to the next round.
Play games of different difficulty levels in:
Easy word packs included for all languages in purchase price. Available for minimal cost are word packs for medium, hard and very hard difficulty levels – each containing 1000+ games each.
How to download and run Shuffle on your PC and Mac
Shuffle For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Shuffle For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Shuffle For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Shuffle:
Step to Step Guide / Shuffle For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Shuffle’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Card Counting Blackjack For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.