You can now play Sibley Birds of North America for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NB: Please backup your list before installing v1.6.0! Your list should upgrade automatically but there have been instances on certain devices where a list upgrade has failed and is lost.
On Sale Now !!!
The most popular printed field guide to North American birds is now available in its entirety on the Android!
NB: Please note that an additional download of 360MB is required once this app has been installed. Please ensure you use a WiFi connection to prevent additional data costs.
The Sibley Guide to Birds has become the most popular and fastest selling printed guide to birds as well as the most comprehensive and authoritative guide to North American Birds:
● Over 6600 images.
● Every species is shown perched and in flight from above and below.
● Shows every major seasonal, age, and sexual variation.
● Detailed coverage of subspecies and regional variations.
● Detailed maps showing not just winter and summer range but also migration and rare occurrence.
● Detailed descriptions of songs and calls, comparing similar species measurements of length, wingspan, and weight for every species.
Now all of that information is available in an easy-to-navigate portable format on any Android device.
Includes the following functionality:
● Swipe to move to the next or previous species.
● One-tap enlargement of images with extended zoom functionality.
● Over 2300 carefully-selected and edited sound recordings. Nearly all species are represented with multiple examples showing the range of vocalizations.
● The ability to compare any two images, maps, or sounds, side by side on the screen.
● The ability to filter by state/province, so that you see only the species likely to occur in your location, and to further reduce the possibilities to the most common birds in that area.
● The ability to search by distinguishing features such as size, prominent colors, habits, and group.
● *A basic personal species list that stores your sightings saved to the device (ability to upload list coming soon)
* Uninstalling/reinstalling the program will result in the loss of your list, it is recommended that you keep your own backup (master list) separate from the application (application provides backup/restore functionality in "My List" page)
We go out of our way to resolve customer issues, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite all users to share their comments and ideas on our forum at www.mydigitalearth.com
How to download and run Sibley Birds of North America on your PC and Mac
Sibley Birds of North America For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sibley Birds of North America For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sibley Birds of North America For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sibley Birds of North America:
More From Us: ACC18 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Sibley Birds of North America For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sibley Birds of North America’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stickman Parkour Platform For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.