You can now play Signal Flare for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Signal Flare utilizes GPS and SMS technology to add an additional layer of security when away from home. Use Signal Flare to automatically notify friends and family when you are home safe from an outing with friends. Signal Flare is great for blind dates, visiting new places, or outings with friends.
How to download and run Signal Flare on your PC and Mac
Signal Flare For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Signal Flare For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Signal Flare For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Signal Flare:
Step to Step Guide / Signal Flare For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Signal Flare’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sixaxis Controller For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.