You can now play Signily Keyboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Signily is a sign language keyboard app filled with emoji and GIFs and is developed by ASLized, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. ASLized has a team of Deaf people using American Sign Language (ASL) as their primary language.
EMBRACING OUR UNIQUENESS
Signily is the first sign language keyboard app that comes in different handshapes and colors! The diversity in the signing community is highly valued; therefore, it is mandatory that Signily has a skin color selector. Not only does Signily represent accurate signs, it is also user-friendly and intuitive.
GIVING BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
All proceeds go to ASLized's emoji project which aims to integrate official sign language handshapes into Unicode and to have them approved by the Unicode Consortium. This is a win-win situation for everyone who is interested in sign language!
• Currently, this keyboard app consists of right- and left-handed handshapes and signs in ASL: A to Z in QWERTY setting, 1 to 31, and a select few of mixed signs. Handshapes that move are shown as animated GIFs while the rest are static.
• There are ten colors to choose from: brown, tan, white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, and purple.
• There is also an option to filter or display mild profanity.
• English keyboard is available inside this app as well.
How to download and run Signily Keyboard on your PC and Mac
Signily Keyboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Signily Keyboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Signily Keyboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Signily Keyboard:
Step to Step Guide / Signily Keyboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Signily Keyboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Golfmasters – Fun Golf Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.