You can now play Sim Futures 2 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Historical data, train your skill and intuition for futures market.
No ads, no special access required, no network needed.
Built-in data from 2000 to 2013.
E-mini S&P500 Futures, E-mini NASDAQ 100 Futures, Euro Stoxx 50 Futures.
Start with a random date.
Practice trading with several indices and time periods.
Each index has its record.
More indices will be added in.
How to download and run Sim Futures 2 on your PC and Mac
Sim Futures 2 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sim Futures 2 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sim Futures 2 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sim Futures 2:
Step to Step Guide / Sim Futures 2 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sim Futures 2’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Smashburger Rewards For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.