You can now play Simple Audiobook Player for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simple, fast, feature-rich audiobook player.
• Variable playback speed (from 0.5x to 3.5x)
• Support for chapters in m4b and mp3 files
• Dual pane landscape mode
• Light theme, automatic theme switch based on time of day
• Customizable seek buttons, both in app and in notification
• Inactivity pause, useful for listening before sleep
• Playback control via remote buttons
This software uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1.
Source code for the native component is available at https://github.com/mdmt1/sabp_native
How to download and run Simple Audiobook Player on your PC and Mac
Simple Audiobook Player For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Simple Audiobook Player For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Simple Audiobook Player For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Simple Audiobook Player:
Step to Step Guide / Simple Audiobook Player For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Simple Audiobook Player’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Movie Collection Unlocker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.