You can now play Simple Drums – Basic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simple Drums Basic, the insanely realistic drum app you can take anywhere.
Choose from multiple drum sets, Rock, Metal, Jazz, and 24 rock solid jam tracks.
Even beat to your favorite song on your device.
The advanced mixer lets you customize and adjust all your volumes independently, just like the pros.
Even add hall or room reverb. Complete with multi-touch and super fun realistic animations.
Jam out with Simple Drums Basic today!
– Support Multi-touch.
– 25 realistic percussion sounds.
– 24 jam tracks.
– 3 different real drum set.
– Reverb FX, Hall & Room.
– Animated effects.
– Realistic graphic.
– Simple and easy to use.
How to download and run Simple Drums – Basic on your PC and Mac
Simple Drums – Basic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Simple Drums – Basic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Simple Drums – Basic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Simple Drums – Basic:
Step to Step Guide / Simple Drums – Basic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Simple Drums – Basic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Classic Solitaire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.