You can now play Simple Grand Prix Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
4, 3, 2, 1, 0 and GO!!!! NO need to think, just touch and race. Challenge your friends in a simple, but fascinating network game. If you win, you can certainly use the “fast fingers” nickname 😉
How to play?
– Each player must join the same WiFi network (if there is no WiFi network available, just make a WiFi Hotspot on your Android phone and let the others join it)
– One of the players should start a network game (name the game, choose the max number of players and track length)
– The players will join the game (choose nickname, choose color, choose car and of course the game in which they want to race)
– After every player joined the game one of them should hit the start and the countdown begins
– No need to hit the breaks 🙂 just give your lane as many touches as you can and your car flies towards the finish line
WARNING!!! Don’t loose your temper! Don’t hurt your phone! There’s always another chance 😛
For those of you, who play this in a BAR – in our game you may DRINK AND DRIVE…it can HELP 🙂
Limitations in the free version:
– Create game – max 2 players
– Cannot modify track length
– Only the default car available
Players using the free version can join games created by Simple Grand Prix Pro and vice versa.
How to download and run Simple Grand Prix Pro on your PC and Mac
Simple Grand Prix Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Simple Grand Prix Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Simple Grand Prix Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Simple Grand Prix Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Simple Grand Prix Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Simple Grand Prix Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ugandan Knuckles Soundboard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.