You can now play Simple Mahjong for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Start up Simple Mahjong and you will jump right into the game – no sign ups or accounts to make. Enjoy a new level every day with the daily puzzle feature. There are also 50+ levels to unlock, broken down into fun categories for all experience levels. Customize your gameplay experience with different background styles and Mahjong tiles. You will not be able to put down this fun and relaxing puzzle classic!
• Classic Mahjong Solitaire gameplay
• Enjoy a new level every day with the daily puzzle
• Over 50 levels to unlock
• Earn badges for beating levels with different tile sets
• Easy to use game controls
• Unlimited undo feature
How to download and run Simple Mahjong on your PC and Mac
Simple Mahjong For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Simple Mahjong For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Simple Mahjong For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Simple Mahjong:
Step to Step Guide / Simple Mahjong For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Simple Mahjong’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel ✨ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.