You can now play Simple Paint for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simple and fun painting program with color palette!
You can take picture, import photo, save to photo gallery, send to friends or share the drawing with the world using Flickr, Facebook, etc!
Simple Paint supports Android tablets! The app also supports Samsung S Pen!
Perform actions using menu or the following shortcuts:
– tap on color palette to change color
– tap on brush circle to change brush size
– shake to clear screen
Simple Paint was originally written for the Apple IIGS computer. This app uses the Apple IIGS Super Hires color palette!
How to download and run Simple Paint on your PC and Mac
Simple Paint For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Simple Paint For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Simple Paint For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Simple Paint:
Step to Step Guide / Simple Paint For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Simple Paint’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Univision Noticias For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.