You can now play Simple Word Search for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Open up Simple Word Search and start playing right away – no accounts to make or purchases necessary. All game boards are generated dynamically so you will never get the same board twice. Finish puzzles to earn stars and collect special alphabet characters. A fun and comprehensive dictionary of words makes this game fun for players of all ages and skill levels. Fun sounds and animations round out this classic word game.
• Infinite game play with dynamically generated game boards
• Easy to use controls
• Comprehensive dictionary is appropriate for all ages and skill levels
• Customizable gameplay settings
• Collectible alphabet characters
How to download and run Simple Word Search on your PC and Mac
Simple Word Search For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Simple Word Search For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Simple Word Search For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Simple Word Search:
Step to Step Guide / Simple Word Search For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Simple Word Search’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Order & Chaos Duels For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.