You can now play SimpleRSS (rss / feed reader) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SimpleRSS is a simple, fast and easy to use feed/RSS reader for Android, with offline support, developed mainly because I could not find a suitable replacement for Google Reader.
– it can import feeds from OPML files (exported from Feedly, The Old Reader or Google Reader).
– it can intercept RSS links: if you click on an RSS subscription button in your preferred web browser you will have the option to open it with SimpleRSS. By doing so, that feed will be added to your feed list.
– it saves feed entries locally, on the phone, for offline access.
Keywords: RSS Reader, Feed Reader, google reader, greader
How to download and run SimpleRSS (rss / feed reader) on your PC and Mac
SimpleRSS (rss / feed reader) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SimpleRSS (rss / feed reader) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SimpleRSS (rss / feed reader) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SimpleRSS (rss / feed reader):
Step to Step Guide / SimpleRSS (rss / feed reader) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SimpleRSS (rss / feed reader)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ambigram Studio Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.