You can now play Simplex Dip Switch Utility for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This utility can be used to address various electronics such as the Simplex fire alarm devices. You can not only set the switches by touch but also type in an address. A new feature was also added were you can increase and decrease your address by one for quicker addressing of multiple devices such as large installations.
How to download and run Simplex Dip Switch Utility on your PC and Mac
Simplex Dip Switch Utility For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Simplex Dip Switch Utility For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Simplex Dip Switch Utility For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Simplex Dip Switch Utility:
Step to Step Guide / Simplex Dip Switch Utility For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Simplex Dip Switch Utility’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: XPERIA™ Tetrahedron Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.