You can now play Six Flags for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official Six Flags app allows you to make the most of your next visit to any of the Six Flags parks in North America. Whether you’re visiting us for the day, or planning for season-long thrills, we have something for everyone!
• New! View and share your ride and park photos*
• Navigate the park with our interactive maps**
• Access ride wait times***
• View Show and Character Meet-and-Greet Schedules!
• Purchase tickets, parking, meal deals and more
• Plan your meals with restaurant menus
• Check park operating hours
• Find upcoming special events
• Learn about all of our rides, restaurants and shops
• Connect with your company or group outing
Exclusive Passholder Perks!
• Store up to 15 passes for family and friends on your phone for easy entry****
• View and redeem your pass holder benefits
Use this app for all Six Flags parks in North America, including:
• Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
• Six Flags Magic Mountain
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
• Six Flags Over Georgia
• Six Flags White Water
• Six Flags Great America
• Six Flags New England
• Six Flags America
• Six Flags St Louis
• Six Flags Great Adventure & Safari
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor New Jersey
• Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• Six Flags Over Texas
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Arlington
• Six Flags Mexico
• La Ronde
*My Photos available for U.S. theme parks and water parks only.
**Maps available for theme parks only.
***Ride Wait Times are available when you’re in the park after 12 pm. Enable Location Services to view wait times in the Rides section.
****Only biometric (finger scan) passes can be used for gate entry. Pass holders with non-biometric (photo) passes, including young children, must continue to bring their plastic card with them to the park.
We’re continuously improving our app! If you have any feedback, please contact us through the Settings section of the app.
How to download and run Six Flags on your PC and Mac
Six Flags For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Six Flags For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Six Flags For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Six Flags:
Step to Step Guide / Six Flags For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Six Flags’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Plenti For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.