You can now play Sixaxis Enabler for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NO ROOT, NO PAIRING. Enable supported devices to use wired PS3 DualShock 3/Sixaxis Controller natively. All you need is an Android device with USB-Host support, and connection cable (USB-OTG cable is needed for device with no built-in USB Host port). You can avoid the need of rooting, and skip the hassle of pairing the controller when switching between devices.
After the controller is enabled you can use it with games and mapping tools which support native controller.
NOT ALL DEVICES AND AFTERMARKET CONTROLLERS ARE SUPPORTED, AND ONLY WORK WHEN CABLE IS CONNECTED. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE BAD COMMENT IF YOUR DEVICE IS NOT SUPPORTED.
If it is working with your device please share the information in comments, otherwise please get a refund and report to email@example.com.
1. The #1 reason for failure is an incorrect/incompatible cable, if the app cannot detect the controller please go through the troubleshooting section.
2. Another common problem is insufficient power provided by the device, in this case an external powered USB Hub is needed.
3. Finally, incompatibility mainly come from lacking Sixaxis support from Firmware, in this case only the device manufacturer can fix the problem through Firmware update.
General Troubleshooting Tips
1. make sure your PS3 controller is working with the USB cable properly, when plugging into a PC, windows should detect and add it as new gamepad although windows won't response to button press.
2. make sure your OTG cable is working with your device, test with an USB keyboard/mouse if possible
3. make sure nearby PS3 (or any other devices you have paired with the the controller) is powered off, otherwise the controller may try to connect with those device through Bluetooth instead.
4. if you have ever installed any other apps which can work with PS3 controller directly, you may need to uninstall them.
These devices are reported as WORKING:
– Nexus 7 2012/2013
– Nexus 5
– Nexus 10
– Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5
– Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6
– Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
– Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Original/2014
– Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
– Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0
– LG G2/G3/G4
– LG G Pad 8.3
– Motorola XOOM
– Minix Neo X5
– (Try other devices and let us know your result)
These devices are reported as NOT WORKING out of box
Stock Firmware lacks Sixaix support, you may give it another try after Firmware updated.
– HTC One M7/M8/M9 (non-Google Edition)
– Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
– Samsung Galaxy Note 7
– Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0
– LG G5
– Moto G (non-Google Edition)
– Moto X
How to download and run Sixaxis Enabler on your PC and Mac
Sixaxis Enabler For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sixaxis Enabler For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sixaxis Enabler For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sixaxis Enabler:
Step to Step Guide / Sixaxis Enabler For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sixaxis Enabler’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Roblox Fashion Frenzy Guide & Tips For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.