You can now play Skate Skills Vol. 1 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Skate Skills with Mark Fitzgerald is part of the 'Elite Sk8' app series – it is the only app dedicated strictly to skating skills in the world! Included are video tutorials on all of the basic turns, as well as tons of video demonstrations and descriptions of skating skills exercises. You’ll never get bored working on stroking again! It's awesome!
How to download and run Skate Skills Vol. 1 on your PC and Mac
Skate Skills Vol. 1 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Skate Skills Vol. 1 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Skate Skills Vol. 1 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Skate Skills Vol. 1:
Step to Step Guide / Skate Skills Vol. 1 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Skate Skills Vol. 1’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ear Spy Agent : Perfect Hearing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.