You can now play SketchAR – Drawing easily using Augmented reality for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SketchAR is for those who have always wanted but have never been able to draw. In addition to this, the app is designed for professional artists as a simple and convenient way to trace sketches onto any desired surface (e.g., canvas, wall, etc.).
– If you want to draw on big surfaces such as a wall or large canvas you have to use a smartphone with TANGO technology, those being: Lenovo Phab2Pro of Asus ZenFone AR!
– For other smartphones, SketchAR will work correctly only on an A4/A5 size of paper.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
– A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
– Uneven circles. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but if it’s too uneven it won’t be detected.
– Keep the Circles visible for your camera
– Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc. or your piece of paper will move during the process of sketching.
PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS IS A BETA VERSION*
* There are many types of Android devices, and the app works well on a most of them.
We are working hard on bringing you the best possible product with augmented reality. If you have any comments or suggestions, please drop us an email: email@example.com
How to download and run SketchAR – Drawing easily using Augmented reality on your PC and Mac
SketchAR – Drawing easily using Augmented reality For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SketchAR – Drawing easily using Augmented reality For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SketchAR – Drawing easily using Augmented reality For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SketchAR – Drawing easily using Augmented reality:
Step to Step Guide / SketchAR – Drawing easily using Augmented reality For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SketchAR – Drawing easily using Augmented reality’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Top Speed: Drag & Fast Racing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.