You can now play SketchUp Viewer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The SketchUp Viewer brings 3D models to life on your Android phones and tablets, allowing you to open and view SketchUp models any time, anywhere, on the device you want to view them on.
Version 3 now includes a Tape Measure tool plus added support for viewing Dimensions, Text and Section Planes and Scene Animations!
Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• Open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps like Google Drive.
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or access the custom Scenes that you created in SketchUp. The app supports the following scene properties: Camera location and properties, Hidden Geometry, Visible Layers, Active Section Planes, Standard Edge Styles, Face Styles, Background/Sky/Ground Style settings, Watermarks and Axes Location.
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off. The view menu also offers visibility toggles for Hidden Geometry, Section Planes, Section Cuts and Axes.
• Use the Tape Measure tool to quickly measure objects in your SketchUp model.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/mobile-viewer
This app is recommended for Android phones and tablets running Jellybean(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
How to download and run SketchUp Viewer on your PC and Mac
SketchUp Viewer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SketchUp Viewer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SketchUp Viewer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SketchUp Viewer:
More From Us: Baby care For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / SketchUp Viewer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SketchUp Viewer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sweet Candy Forest For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.