You can now play Ski Jump for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ski jump is a retro ski jumping game with 55different ski jumps from K50 to K250.
SKI JUMP offers single player mode (Single contest, World Cup, 4 Jumps Cup and Flying Cup) and ONLINE MULTIPLAYER challenges!
HOW TO PLAY:
– tap once to start
– double touch to jump
– swipe up and down with one finger to control jumper and ski angle
– while swiping tap with a second finger to land (or double touch)
– ski jumps from K50 to K250
– online mode
– online records
– World Cup
– Flying Cup
– Team World Cup
– 4 Jumps Tournament
– jumper appearance
– adjustable controls sensitivity
– adjustable difficulty level
How to download and run Ski Jump on your PC and Mac
Ski Jump For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ski Jump For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ski Jump For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ski Jump:
Step to Step Guide / Ski Jump For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ski Jump’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crocodile Attack 2017 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.