You can now play Skido 2+: Spite & Malice Adfree for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Popular family card game with numerous commercial variants. The game rules are simple with 100% fun guarantee: be the first player to move all the cards from your stock pile into the playing piles, thus winning the game. Block your opponents to slow them down.
– Customize your game by choosing the number of opponents, cards in the stockpile and game difficulty.
– Unlimited undo
– Resume games after pause
– No frills
The object of the game is to be the first player to play out their entire stock pile.
Each player is dealt 10 (20 or 30) cards for their stock pile with only the uppermost card visible, and a hand of five card.
The shared play area allows up to four build piles, which must be started using either a "1" card or a 'J', and each player also has up to four personal discard piles.
Each turn the active player draws until he has five cards in hand, and plays on the build piles. He must play either the next card in sequential order or a wild 'J' card, using either cards in hand, the top card of his stock pile, or the top card of any of his four discard piles. If the player can play all five cards from hand, he draws five more and continues playing. When no more plays are available, the player discards one card to either an empty discard pile or on top of an existing one and play passes to the next player. When a build pile reaches 12, it is removed from the board and that space becomes empty for another pile to be started; play continues until one player has played his final start card.
Please help us to fix possible errors. Send us via email a short description of the issue. Thank you very much.
*** Disclaimer ***
* The game is intended for an adult audience.
* The game does not offer "real money gambling" or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
* Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at "real money gambling".
How to download and run Skido 2+: Spite & Malice Adfree on your PC and Mac
Skido 2+: Spite & Malice Adfree For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Skido 2+: Spite & Malice Adfree For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Skido 2+: Spite & Malice Adfree For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Skido 2+: Spite & Malice Adfree:
Step to Step Guide / Skido 2+: Spite & Malice Adfree For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Skido 2+: Spite & Malice Adfree’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ultimate ROBLOX game tips 2K17 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.