You can now play Skipper – nautical navigation available offline for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Skipper is powerful(offline/online) nautical navigation software designed and developed for use with Android devices. Skipper brings GPS chart plotter functionality, features and accuracy at almost no cost. It outdoes gps dedicated devices in ease of use, flexibility in both usage and chart updates. It can easily be your primary navigation tool that’s always in your pocket as well as supplementary navigation. If you already have Android device why not use it’s capabilities.
Skipper has been carefully developed by professional developers who are also certified sailors and navigators. It has been proven at sea in a range of severe test conditions.
Skipper gives you great flexibility when it comes to charts. Skipper let’s you:
– download up to date Open Sea Map charts for free
– use your own maps that you have on your local storage
– use paper charts transformed to proper format with use of free third party tools
Skipper offers you:
– chart plotter
– navigation direction (course, distance)
– journey parameters (COG, SOG)
– chart download
– chart management from phone level/PC
Skipper supports nautical and metric systems.
– Android device with gps sensor
Skipper is easy to use, it has been designed to fulfill sailing needs in efficient, simple and most of all reliable way. Ahoy! Take Skipper to your crew!
*Features depend on device and may not be available.
How to download and run Skipper – nautical navigation available offline on your PC and Mac
Skipper – nautical navigation available offline For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Skipper – nautical navigation available offline For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Skipper – nautical navigation available offline For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Skipper – nautical navigation available offline:
Step to Step Guide / Skipper – nautical navigation available offline For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Skipper – nautical navigation available offline’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rope Man VS Superhero Robot For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.