You can now play Skydive Altimeter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*** This is NOT a real altimeter ***
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support – custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
– 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
– 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
– 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
– 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
How to download and run Skydive Altimeter on your PC and Mac
Skydive Altimeter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Skydive Altimeter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Skydive Altimeter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Skydive Altimeter:
Step to Step Guide / Skydive Altimeter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Skydive Altimeter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: LED Blinker Notifications Pro – Manage your lights For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.