You can now play Skype Lite – Free Video Call & Chat (Unreleased) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Skype Lite is the new Skype built for India to meet your daily messaging and video communication needs. It is small, fast, and capable. It lets you send free text messages and make voice & video calls even under limited network conditions. Skype Lite will always help you stay connected with your friends and family.
What can I do with Skype Lite?
Skype Lite is designed for the India market with new and integrated features, such as support for SMS, native phone contacts and calls, data usage tracking, India focused Skype Bots to help our users be more productive, in addition to many FREE Skype features like free messaging, audio and video calls, you already know and love!
Skype Lite is lightweight, quick to download and runs fast on most popular Android devices. It is built with the latest Skype technology to perform well – even under limited network connections and help you save money with data saving features for video call. Things you can do with Skype Lite now:
• Free voice or video calls with anyone on Skype
• Free voice or video group calling
• Chat with your friends and family via Skype for free
• Never miss important information or date with SMS Insights
• Reduced data consumption for Skype video calls
• Know your data usage in the app any time for messaging and video usage.
• Share photos, emoticons, phone screen and files (up to 300 MB)
• Explore the world of Skype Bots
• Free calling from India to US/Canada landlines and mobiles. Excludes special, premium service & non-geographic numbers. Internet and/or mobile fees may apply. See full terms.
We are continuously working to improve and enrich your messaging & video calling experience with Skype Lite. Please give us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org to help shape the future of Skype!
Skype Group Calling
Skype is all about bringing people together, so whether it’s face-to-face over a group video call. Available to all Skype Lite users across India, Group Video Calling allows anyone to join the group video or audio call on Skype Lite – all for free. Connecting is easy. Simply tap on the call tab on Skype Lite, and start the group call with your friends on Skype Lite. You can also share a Skype Lite group call link with your friends on popular social apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or SMS, and invite them to join the call.
Don’t have a Skype account? Forgot your password? Not a problem! Anyone who receives the group video call link from you can join the call as a guest on Skype Lite right away by providing a name, without the need to sign up or sign into a Skype account any more .
What is SMS Insights?
SMS Insights is designed to intelligently pull relevant information from your SMS messages and present it at a glance in smart categories such as financial, appointments or travel. Behind the scenes, Microsoft uses machine learning models to classify and extract relevant information from SMS on your phones. These models are run locally on your phones and completely automated.
What are the key user benefits of SMS Insights?
Using your most recent SMS messages, SMS Insights enables you to:
• Keep track of appointments
• Check your bank and wallet balance
• Track the delivery status of online purchases across providers
• Review and pay bills
• Check flight status and check-in for your flight
• Check train and PNR status
• Organize discounts that retailers have sent you via SMS
How to download and run Skype Lite – Free Video Call & Chat (Unreleased) on your PC and Mac
Skype Lite – Free Video Call & Chat (Unreleased) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Skype Lite – Free Video Call & Chat (Unreleased) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Skype Lite – Free Video Call & Chat (Unreleased) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Skype Lite – Free Video Call & Chat (Unreleased):
Step to Step Guide / Skype Lite – Free Video Call & Chat (Unreleased) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Skype Lite – Free Video Call & Chat (Unreleased)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.