You can now play SleepMapper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
“SleepMapper is the companion app to the Philips SmartSleep headband. Download the SleepMapper app to awaken to a better day tomorrow. Get support for the healthy sleep you deserve. You’re part of our first release of our sleep platform and we’d love your help to continuously improve. We welcome any feedback on how you’re finding the app, additional features, and improvement. Thank you for supporting and joining our healthy sleep community.”
How to download and run SleepMapper on your PC and Mac
SleepMapper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SleepMapper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SleepMapper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SleepMapper:
Step to Step Guide / SleepMapper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SleepMapper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spider Boy San Andreas Crime City For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.