You can now play Slices for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Slices is a fast-paced, super addictive, action-puzzle game that will get you hooked!
Tap in one of the outer circles to place the slice. Complete a circle to blow it up and always keep an eye on the timer.
Have fun 😉
– Fun and easy to learn game play
– Unlimited use of power-ups
– Amazing graphics and soundtrack
How to download and run Slices on your PC and Mac
Slices For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Slices For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Slices For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Slices:
Step to Step Guide / Slices For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Slices’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ACLS Provider Manual 2017 NEW For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.