You can now play Slide Up – games for Stories for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Slide Up has a lot of questions to ask your friends!
Pick the best question pic to share on your story and have fun with your friends.
We feature the best questions daily and allow you to upload your own. If you find fun questions you can upload for a chance to be featured.
Check the app daily to find fun pics to share with your friends and keep the fun going!
Made with love by @viralstuff xoxo
How to download and run Slide Up – games for Stories on your PC and Mac
Slide Up – games for Stories For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Slide Up – games for Stories For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Slide Up – games for Stories For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Slide Up – games for Stories:
Step to Step Guide / Slide Up – games for Stories For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Slide Up – games for Stories’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: R.B.I. Baseball 19 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.