You can now play Slime Road for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Slime Road is a fast action sticky jumping addictive adventure!
Bounce the slimeball through rings to collect gems and win.
Can you hit the bullseye every time?
How to download and run Slime Road on your PC and Mac
Slime Road For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Slime Road For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Slime Road For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Slime Road:
Step to Step Guide / Slime Road For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Slime Road’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Truth Or Dare For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.