You can now play Slimeatory for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
WELCOME BACK TO THE SLIMEATORYYYYYYY AHHHHHHH!!!!
So in this app you guys can create and run your own slime shop! You can make slime, sell slime and even trade slimes with your friends! The more you play the more slimes you will unlock and the more colorful and awesome your slime shop will be! Don't forget to take screenshots and tag me @Just_Ameerah on Instagram! I would love to see what you created!
Youtube: Just Ameerah
How to download and run Slimeatory on your PC and Mac
Slimeatory For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Slimeatory For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Slimeatory For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Slimeatory:
Step to Step Guide / Slimeatory For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Slimeatory’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Shopping Mall Car & Truck Parking For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.