You can now play SLOWLY for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SLOWLY lets you meet pen friends from your smartphone! Match with someone that shares your passion, write a letter and collect stamps from around the world. Speak your mind – one letter at a time!
SLOWLY is not your typical networking or dating app – we’re bringing the traditional pen friend experience to your smartphone.
The app is created for those who yearns for meaningful conversations with people in the era of instant messaging. We hope to connect people around the world at a slower but better pace – one letter at a time.
Meet a new pen friend, seal your letter & place a stamp – start connecting with the world on SLOWLY!
– Mailing time depends on where you & your pen friend live.
– A nickname & an avatar is all you need. Speak your mind & connect freely to the world.
– Matches based on common interests & languages.
– Collect & unlock hidden stamps!
How to download and run SLOWLY on your PC and Mac
SLOWLY For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SLOWLY For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SLOWLY For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SLOWLY:
Step to Step Guide / SLOWLY For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SLOWLY’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Exploration Master 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.