You can now play Smart Life – Smart Living for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Smart life, smart living
• Remotely control home appliances from anywhere
• Add and control multiple devices at once with one App
• Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home
• Interworking of multiple smart devices. Devices automatically start/stop working based on temperature, location and time.
• Easily share devices among family members
• Receive real-time alerts to ensure safety
• Easily and quickly connect Tuya Smart App to devices
How to download and run Smart Life – Smart Living on your PC and Mac
Smart Life – Smart Living For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Smart Life – Smart Living For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Smart Life – Smart Living For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Smart Life – Smart Living:
Step to Step Guide / Smart Life – Smart Living For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Smart Life – Smart Living’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Solitaire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.