You can now play SmartRider for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SmartRider is a useful tool for all those involved in the Iceland horse competition circuitry. The tool can be used for training purposes (in training for competitions) as well as when partaking in a competition, to calculate your own score and compare
– A – Class
– B – Class
– Young Adults
– Young Children Gaedingacompetition
– Pace test (pp1)
– Five gait (F1 & F2)
– Four gait (V1, V2, V3, V4, V5 & V6)
– Tölt (T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7 & T8)
– 250m pace
– 150m pace
– SpeedPass 100m
– Young Children Three gait
How to download and run SmartRider on your PC and Mac
SmartRider For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SmartRider For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SmartRider For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SmartRider:
Step to Step Guide / SmartRider For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SmartRider’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Now Playing List Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.