You can now play SmartThings Mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SmartThings lets you easily control, monitor, and secure your home from anywhere in the world. To start, simply purchase the SmartThings Hub, download the free app, and add as many connected lights, locks, sensors and more to create a smart home that matches your unique personality.
How to download and run SmartThings Mobile on your PC and Mac
SmartThings Mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SmartThings Mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SmartThings Mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SmartThings Mobile:
More From Us: Team App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / SmartThings Mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SmartThings Mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Talisman: The Horus Heresy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.