You can now play Smashy Road: Wanted for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SMASHY ROAD: WANTED
You are WANTED! Take your driving to new heights! Master and unlock all 90 vehicles. Race through the dessert, grasslands and the city or encounter SECRET areas with great rewards! Escape the POLICE, the SWAT, the ARMY JEEPS and the TANKS! How long can you last?
Smash the road and see if you can beat your friends highscore in the online leaderboards!
– 90 unlockable vehicles!!
– Random generated environment with chance to encounter secret locations
– All vehicles have their own behaviour. Find your favourite!
– Great visuals and sound
How to download and run Smashy Road: Wanted on your PC and Mac
Smashy Road: Wanted For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Smashy Road: Wanted For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Smashy Road: Wanted For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Smashy Road: Wanted:
More From Us: Quiz Run For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Smashy Road: Wanted For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Smashy Road: Wanted’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mouse Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.