You can now play SmokeD Alerts for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SmokeD Alert is mobile app designed for everyone concerned with wildfires.
Do you know, that in the U.S. only in 2015 there were more than 60, 000 wildfires and about 5, 000 structures burned by them? Millions of people are displaced every year and hundreds of people die because of wildfires every year.
In the U.S. there are about 40 mln houses located close to forests or bushlands which are potentially threatened by wildfires.
Due to the recent climate change the fire season starts earlier and ends later every year and they wildfires are lager and more unpredictable than ever.
If you want to be informed about wildfires close to your property or if you want to help to protect our environment or to improve air quality and public safety, just download and use the full version of the SmokeD Alerts app.
The SmokeD Alerts app uses data from an artificial intelligence system which can detect smoke or flames in digital photographic images. The SmokeD system will help you to be informed about local wildfires and therefore you will be able to inform Fire teams about their occurrence. of this kind of hazard. You can help the artificial intelligence to recognize smoke from clouds, dust, smog, fog – the system is very reliable but your input will further improve its reliability.
The SmokeD Alerts app is linked to the public and private cameras and you will be alerted if the camera captures smoke or flames. If you want to link your cameras we can help you do this and the system will be able to monitor areas close to your property. Please contact us directly.
The SmokeD Alerts app sends notifications directly to your phone and the notification includes a map with the fire position, picture from a camera and its brief description. You will be able to send the same alert to the Fire team, to the social media and your own social network.
06/15/17 – the app uses cameras:
1. AlertTahoe – in cooperation with University of Nevada Reno, Nevada Seismological Laboratory. The cameas around the Lake Tahoe. http://alerttahoe.seismo.unr.edu/firecams.html
2. High Performance Wireless Research and Education Network, University of California San Diego. The cameras between Los Angeles and San Diego area. http://hpwren.ucsd.edu/
3. Sequoia National Forest – a few test cameras.
How to download and run SmokeD Alerts on your PC and Mac
SmokeD Alerts For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SmokeD Alerts For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SmokeD Alerts For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SmokeD Alerts:
Step to Step Guide / SmokeD Alerts For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SmokeD Alerts’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ticketpop For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.