You can now play SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts syncs your iCloud contacts. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native contacts app and operates invisible in the background.
This app is bundled with Contact Editor Pro to allow you to edit synced contacts on pre-Android 4 devices.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync your iCloud calendars!
Samsung S5 users: Please note that some S5 devices come with a broken contacts app that crashes when opening a contact synced by this app. Please report any crashes to Samsung.
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
As of Android 4.2 this issue is fixed and the workaround no longer necessary (except for Samsung devices), please uninstall it.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. Just enter your account data and SmoothSync will keep your contacts in sync.
The app will not sync Contacts from other accounts (like Google) to iCloud!
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly. Also check if you need the workaround app mentioned above.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* automatic account discovery
* syncs contact photos
* customizable sync interval (default: 6h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* support for custom labels
* encrypts password on the device
* New! One way group sync (iCloud to Android) (two-way-sync of groups will follow)
* relations won't get synced (yet)
* "push" is not supported (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
How to download and run SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts on your PC and Mac
SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts:
Step to Step Guide / SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Food Network For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.