You can now play SMS Diversion Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Forgot your phone at home? Can't take it to work? SMS Diversion will forward all text messages to your Gmail account or any other phone that you specify. Can also forward name and number of missed calls with contact list integration. Forgot to turn SMS Diversion on before leaving? No problem, remote activation allows for turning forwarding on or off by sending a predefined text message to your phone! Does not support MMS.
* Forward SMS to Gmail
* Forward SMS to another phone
* Forward name and number of missed calls
* Remote on/off
* Contact list integration
* Forward to any email account
*** Does not support MMS***
How to download and run SMS Diversion Pro on your PC and Mac
SMS Diversion Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SMS Diversion Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SMS Diversion Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SMS Diversion Pro:
Step to Step Guide / SMS Diversion Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SMS Diversion Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: World of Solitaire: Classic card game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.