You can now play SMS Editor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This tool lets you edit any messages sent and received, including contact number, message time, and message body.
Simple and easy to use, download to find more.
How to download and run SMS Editor on your PC and Mac
SMS Editor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SMS Editor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SMS Editor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SMS Editor:
Step to Step Guide / SMS Editor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SMS Editor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Phantasy Star II For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.