You can now play SMS Messaging (AOSP) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
As Android, does not provide anything else than Hangout on the new nexuses for SMS this is the original alternative.
Do not hesitate to report any issue by leaving a 5 stars comment !
Source code : https://github.com/slvn/android-aosp-mms
Interested in beta version ?
– Join this community : https://plus.google.com/communities/116458022649785714772
– Accept the beta test : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fr.slvn.mms
– Wait for the store to propose the beta.
How to download and run SMS Messaging (AOSP) on your PC and Mac
SMS Messaging (AOSP) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SMS Messaging (AOSP) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SMS Messaging (AOSP) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SMS Messaging (AOSP):
Step to Step Guide / SMS Messaging (AOSP) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SMS Messaging (AOSP)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Real Racing 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.