Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play SnapBridge for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Bug report: The SnapBridge doesn’t work with Hebrew word and Arabic. We are going to fix the bug and release it as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
High-quality photos taken with Nikon camera can be shared via e-mail or social media just as you would photos taken with your smart device.
Supported Digital Cameras as of November 2017
D850, D500, D7500, D5600, D3400, COOLPIX A900, A300, B700, B500, W300, W100, KeyMission 80
The foregoing may include models not available in some regions.
Be sure to update the camera firmware to the latest version.
Use a computer to download the latest camera firmware from the Nikon Download Center.
– Once the camera is paired with your smart device, new photos can be downloaded automatically.
– Adjust camera settings and take photos.
– View the pictures on and download photos from the camera.
– Use the app to pair the device with up to five cameras.
– Automatically upload pictures taken with the camera to NIKON IMAGE SPACE (Note 1).
– View downloaded photos or share them via e-mail or social media.
– Add photo info or text to uploaded photos.
– Download location data to the camera (Note 2) or set the camera clock to the time reported by the smart device.
– Receive notifications of firmware updates for paired cameras.
Android 5.0 or later, 6.0.1 or later, 7.0 or later, or 8.0
A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Low Energy) is required.
There is no guarantee that this app will run on all Android devices.
Updating to Version 2
Images downloaded to the smart device with version 1.x will no longer be displayed in the Gallery after you upgrade to version 2, but can be viewed in the “Photos” app provided with the smart device.
– Note 1: Upload to NIKON IMAGE SPACE requires a Nikon ID.
– Note 2: The GPS function runs continuously in the background, increasing the drain on the battery. The drain on the battery can be reduced by choosing power-saving mode.
– If you are unable to download images or connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi after pairing, try one or more of the following solutions:
- Turn the paired camera off and then on again.
- Switch tabs in SnapBridge.
- Exit and relaunch SnapBridge.
– Users can register for a Nikon ID using this app.
– Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when using this app.
– Remote movie recording is not supported.
– Movies can be downloaded by switching to Wi-Fi and selecting the files manually. Download is not available with AVI files.
– Enable NFC on the smart device before attempting to launch the app or connect via NFC.
– Remote photography and movie download are available only if the camera has Wi-Fi.
– The app may not perform as expected depending on your environment and network conditions.
– A smart device with a display resolution of WVGA (960 × 540 pixels) or better is required.
– The app cannot be used to view movies. Use a movie-viewing app.
– The app requires a 100 MB or more of free memory on the smart device.
Using the App
For more information, use the app “Help” option.
How to download and run SnapBridge on your PC and Mac
SnapBridge For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SnapBridge For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SnapBridge For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SnapBridge:
Step to Step Guide / SnapBridge For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SnapBridge’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lyrebird: Learn LANGUAGES For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.